Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May I present..........Lady of the Night!

Ta Da!! Popsy this ones for YOU!!



Watch out love.......She's-a-coming your way!!



"Lady of the Night" - fully functional HOTTIE!!, (husky voice) "To keep you cosy in those long winter evenings......."

Inspired by women of the 1500's with their large hair, high collars and many jewels. Who new she was going to end up looking like a saucy drag queen with poached egg daisies!!

For all the details on popsy's hottie challenge and the info on where you can see (and purchase) this outstanding, unique, never to be seen again, peice of art, pop over to CurlyPops- Hottie Challenge or just get your bum over to...

Opendraw - Art, Textiles and Learning Centre
1158 Toorak Road
Camberwell, Melbourne 3214

Exhibition from Friday July 1 - Sunday July 24, 2011

For more fun, grab a cup-pa and pop over to Our Creative Spaces.

28 comments:

Ruth said...

Oh my goodness - absolute genius! I love the expression on 'her' face - she looks sleepy!!!

CurlyPops said...

OMG she's absolutely gorgeous! Check out the blingy bling bling. Someone is going to be very lucky snuggling up with that fully functional hottie. Swoon!

Liam's Mummy said...

I love it!

Andi said...

You are a creative genius an a total crack-up!!
xx

m.e (Cathie) said...

as I said yesterday..YOU never disappoint!
pure fabulousness my dear!

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

f**KIN brilliant - is all I can say!!!

Miss Prudence said...

AND you kept us waiting! Now this gal needs a name!
Simply wonderful, humorous and wonderful ...Love it

Kerry said...

Bloody hell! I was contemplating the hottie challenge, but how on earth could anything, anywhere possibly compete with your master[madam]piece. I mean, really :) Jaw's still on the floor which is most unattractive!

katiecrackernuts said...

She's devine. I could sure snuggle up to her.

Kate said...

She was so totally worth the wait. I love her!
And I I'm a big bit glad there's not a scrunchy in sight. x

**Anne** said...

Ohhhh YES! Definately glad there was a big build up to this. It's AWESOME! Love it Leonie.
Anne xx

Adriana said...

She sure is a 'Hottie' - absolutely stunning!!

You are one very clever lady!!

Sarah said...

OH yo crack up!!!!

Taylor Made said...

Too funny!!!

Jennie said...

What a hottie!
Gorgeous!!

Anna Bartlett said...

Ah! That's what they were! You've set the bar very high my friend. She's magnificent!

Rattling On said...

The Carmen Miranda of the hotty-botty world. And remember... never use boiling water!

yardage girl said...

Amazing! Inspired! She is lovely!

Jill said...

How GORGEOUS!! Inspired and fun! Love it!

Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

trudi@maudeandme said...

fantastic! Very hot.

flowerpress said...

Wow! I'm seeing Carmen Miranda too ;-)
She's fabulous!

Michelle said...

That is awesome, you truly are a gem.

Amy said...

she's sublime.
I'd let her nibble at my cold toes anytime.
xx

Alisa said...

Hubba hubba!! Love the poached egg daisies to bits! xx

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

She is fabulous!!!

Cath said...

Wow... she is beuatiful!

love and clutter said...

The best hottie cover I have ever seen!!!

Cakelaw said...

This is adorable! She reminds me of one of the characters from Priscilla, Queen of the Desert.