Wednesday, June 29, 2011

ANNA - Blog Header Extraordinaire!!

It arrived last night, late, after the kids were in bed, when the house was quiet and screaming was definitely NOT allowed.

First I got this delicious masterpiece........Speechless I was.



BUT then she INSISTED on some color.......I still have no words.



So now we are up there across the top of this swisher than ever blog, looking all cool and groovy like.

If you are interested in commissioning Anna Bartlett @ Shiny Happy Art for some unique brilliance, then go for it. She's fantastic to hang out with and I would gladly do it again in a FLASH!

17 comments:

knitgirl66 said...

Hey that is brilliant - I love the detail - especially you dressed in your knitted vest from your blog (the one I am trying to reinvent to fit my curvy curves)and of course your beautiful children.

**Anne** said...

This is gorgeous. Love how you are balancing the cuppa and cake, a bit like life really. Loving how your family is portrayed and the inclusion of the duck, chook, dog, cat, and is that a white cockatoo?
Anne xx

Anna Bartlett said...

Total pleasure Leonie! Maybe one day we'll have a cuppa and cake for real.

Sarah said...

Anna that is awsome!

CurlyPops said...

Wow wow wow! I'm a huuuuuuuuuge fan of Anna's work. She is brilliant!

Baa-Me Kniits said...

Wow....that is just amazing!! I love the Blundstones :-)

Tas said...

Su.Perb!

Andi said...

Love it!!!
xx

mel @ loved said...

I love it! And look at you there in that vest I keep meaning to make!

Taylor Made said...

That is just so clever...I can see why you would be so happy with it.

Maxabella said...

Look at you with your new blog outfit on! Woot!

It looks amazing, Leonie. Anna is such a clever illustrator, I love her style.

x

Kate said...

How fabulous is that!!!!
I'm screaming from over here too!
Love that you are rocking your knit vest.
Now you really must keep blogging.

Adele - A Lass from Downunder said...

Oooo it's just the perfect header for your blog! I think Anna's drawings are delightful and I love how she creates such wonderful scenes that have you searching for all the cute details.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous

Jacqueline

katiecrackernuts said...

It's fabulous. Happy, shiny, fabulous.

m.e (Cathie) said...

oh.my! totally, totally fabulous!! love Annas work & love yours too ♥

Rattling On said...

I never knew you had a beard...