Monday, June 6, 2011

Photography

As a slap hazard photographer that aims, shoots and fires at any moving or stationary target, I was a little concerned about sending my Nikon off for a service. What if she didn't come back? Could she be like the washing machine just out of warranty, that can't be fixed and ends up in land fill? Will she be discarded with the doomed title of........ "Not worth fixing?"

Never fear. There are still some people that fix things for a smidgin of the cost of replacing them. There is customer service and caring people that nurture your treasured "extra right hand." There is HOPE.......

She's back, $150.00 later but all the better.

5 comments:

wendy hill said...

Happy youre all sorted and back to entertain me. Loving your new header, x

greenthumb said...

Glad you got your camera back.

Sarah said...

Oh I like the new header.

I understand about camera separation anxiety!

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

I feel sick at the thought of sepearation. Glad she is home and safe adn working a treat by the looks. x

Shelley said...

HI Leonie,
Thought you be interested in my latest post. It's about a flashmob that happened in our end of town, protesting against plastic bags. Pop over and have a look if you like!
Cheers,
Shelley (Cudgee fest logo gal)