Monday, July 18, 2011

Retail Therapy

So...I haven't felt myself lately, you could say I've been a little........ shitty! You know a tad touchy, the cupboards being closed just that little bit harder, the old patience threshold..... shot to smithereens!!

So there is only one way to heal a winter dilemma such as this....SHOPPING!!! Not just any old shopping, where you enter a massive complex and forget to get the ticket for the gate before you got to the boom and then you need to press the emergency button and talk to the man you can't understand cause the reception is to crackly and you are from the bush and you don't know how the whole get your ticket before you get back to your car so you can exit the car park thing works....

I'm talking ONLINE shopping........stay at home in front of the fire and make yourself a cuppa shopping.



My Healing ointment is my NEW COWL! I've been watching you all for ages, whipping up these sensations in what seems to be a blink of an eye and I wanted to play too...BUT....with sick kids and feeling crappy, I had to admit defeat. There was not a chance in hell I was going to push one of these numbers out before summer! Solution....hire an EXPERT!!

Mel @ Loved made it for me. She has a Shop or two!

I supplied my own wool. I've been drooling over Bendigo Wollen Mills Rustic Collection (color Damson) for ages and new it would be just perfect and it IS, I'm feeling all the better now....Thanks Mel....your a great healer!

If your thinking why bother sending anyone wool, its such a pain in the bum....THINK AGAIN. Bendigo Woollen Mills is an online store that will ship direct to whoever you want. PERFECT!!

Spiritual Note : I know its shallow going shopping to heal your wounds....but shallow is good, I'm ok with it, I can dig shallow!

13 comments:

m.e (Cathie) said...

oh yeah, I'm all into shallow of that kind too!
I love Mel's stuff...may need to splurge on myself sometime soon.
sorry to hear you have been feeling shitty, hope you and the kiddos are all good soon.
big squishy hugs Ms Leonie x

Andi said...

Not shallow ... practical!!
And rather lovely too xx

katiecrackernuts said...

Whatever floats ya boat, I say. The colour of that cowl is gorgeous.

willywagtail said...

Shallow nothing. You NEED that cowl.It's winter and people are getting sick because they don't have damson coloured cowls. Cherrie

HAZEL said...

I am sure you will feel a DEEP DEEP sense of warmth and delight every time you put this on.

mel @ loved said...

You are SO welcome Leonie! I'm really glad that you like it & very happy that it is helping you feel better too! I'm so excited about the Bendigo Woolen Mills, I know where I'll be going to fulfill all my luscious woolly needs in future..xx

Sarah said...

Ahh I like your style of therapy : o )

Lurline said...

Just gorgeous - love lots of Mel's cosy cowls and scarves!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Naturally Carol said...

No wonder Mel calls her blog..Loved..'cos we all love her and what she makes! I have been eyeing off those as well..love the purple too. I think we need all kinds of healing on occasion..even shallow shopping kinds of healing!

**Anne** said...

A purple handmade cowl is just the soothing balm many of us need. Enjoy your warm neck!!!
Anne xx

greenthumb said...

Not sHallow, just normal, take care

Baa-Me Kniits said...

That is a great idea!! I just frogged my cowl for the third time as it still had a double twist in it. No idea how it kept happening so I have given up. Mine was in some lovely Bendigo wool too. I think it was telling me it wanted to be something else. Yours is a gorgeous colour! And as for online shopping....I am terrible :-)

Adriana said...

Shopping is sometimes a pretty good therapy... It works.
And that is a pretty amazing shade of purple!

Hope the new cowl makes you feel fantastic!