Saturday, August 27, 2011

Slightly Incapacitated.....

I'm spinning dribble over here...you know telling people that I'm FINE and that its OK for my family to take care of me.......

(Lilies - dining room)

Because it's MY TURN to be cared for.....

(Don't know what this is, smells good - Passage/Hall)

And its great that Dave gets the opportunity to do things that he doesn't normally do...

White Daisies - Lounge

And that the kids are handling things well with mum being out of action.....

Pink Daisies - Kitchen

You know.....They are all FINE!!!

Jasmine - Loo!

WELL HERE'S THE TRUTH....They are FINE but....Mum-ma doesn't like being incapacitated!! She doesn't like it when she is not able to run the house, help out with the kids and do her bit. GENTLE EXERCISE they say, light weight, take it easy, don't do anything rash, look after yourself......OK, OK, OK.

At least I can pick flowers..........

Watch out kids - a bouquet a day is coming your way, not even your bedroom is safe.


9 comments:

greenthumb said...

Get better soon, at least the flowers make you happy.

**Anne** said...

It sure is hard waiting for the body to recover, being patient and all that stuff. I'm glad the family is coping fine 'cos if they weren't, I think that would be even harder for you.
Love your flowers.
Anne xx

Tas said...

Mmmmm. On the plus side, a house filled with fresh jasmine would be heavenly.

Hard to sit back and not be able to do much. But I have to say with a pile of books, knitting and DVDs, I'd be enjoying it...even as hubby put his head in the door every 5 minutes to ask me something about running the household.

Hope you are recovering well.

Nikki said...

Yep - I'm with Tas. Go the DVD's and the knitting!!!

Wishing you a speedy return to good health and vitality!!!

Jodie said...

knit, stitch, sketch, crochet...let your mind handle the excercie for a bit while the body takes a rest.

quiltjude said...

Believe me it will go quickly and then one day you will slowly start to do normal things again :) lovely pics and stop and smell the flowers

teddybearswednesday said...

You know even though I'm not a mumma, i get this, i hate being sick, and not being to do stuff, and well look after other people. I'm usually the member of the family that does such things in the fam.
I think Jodie's idea of a big craft binge is a good one though, and stocking up on some good DVD's . I can plenty of suggestions if you'd like.
hope you're back to your full strength soon xo

m.e (Cathie) said...

hope you just rest and let that body heal.
I know you feel horrible not being able to do things, but a sick mumma is absolutely useless, get better.

soon you won't even remember getting those swings removed.

big squishy hugs ♥

Sally said...

So very frustrating for you. Awful. But hey - ain't the house looking fab with all those flowers.