Monday, October 24, 2011

Splurging Thy Pay Cheque

Its been 11 years since my last pay cheque and Dave gave me the big OK....SPEND IT!! What ever you want....just go for it!!

New sewing machine...nope
Designer fabrics....umm...not really
Super soft hand dyed wool...no, not today
Maybe some new shoes, an outfit, some jewels, a night away, a massage!!........ar arrrr

POWER TOOLS.........NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!



Cast your eyes folks upon my brand spanking new Brush Cutter and Blower!! Now, only now...can I truly say...I am complete!

14 comments:

Becky said...

I love it! One of my favorite things is the ride on mower :)

willywagtail said...

Be stihl my beating heart. You sure got good ones. Very jealous. Cherrie

Maxabella said...

AWESOME! (Love willywagtail's comment!) I am so impressed that you got to spend your first pay cheque too. That's a really wonderful thing to get to do. x

**Anne** said...

WOW, enjoy them to the max. Great pun Cherrie!

Anne xx

Judy said...

Love! Love! Love it! Have great fun with them and be nice and share with the Hubby! LOL

CurlyPops said...

Phwoar! That looks like fun.

Miss Prudence said...

you really need to address your sense of hedonism, truly, such self indulgence! LOL , laughing my size 14 bum off! You crack me up toooo much

Anna Bartlett said...

As one who asked for (and received) a sander for my 30th and a rechargable screwdriver thingy for my 35th, I take my hat off to you. Obviously you're feeling better!

Sally said...

You make me laugh.

Alisa said...

Yay, brush cut and blow to your hearts content. Hmm you almost sound like a hairdresser... : )

Adriana said...

Fantastic!
Enjoy your new toys!

Baa-Me Kniits said...

Way to go!!!

Sarah said...

What ever tickles your fancy... I can handle this one!!!

Angela Pea said...

YES!!! My last spurge was a chainsaw and a tiller!