Thursday, October 17, 2013

Opp Shop Delight?

Hmmmmmm....What is this?

And what does one do with it?


Judy said...

I wonder if they are those frames you wound yarn around and tied the crosses together to make placemats based on the needle. It was all the rage back in the late 70's early 80's in the US. If the set had a hook with it I would suggest those knitting frames.

monique's mess said...

you could use them to weave small coasters and mats

Sally said...

... has it got something to do with french knitting?

(Let's face it I have no idea!)

Angela Pea said...

Knitting. They're for knitting little tubes of various sizes.