Monday, May 12, 2014

Before & After - Lounge Reno

WARNING : PHOTO'S OF THE WORLDS UGLIEST LOUNGE AHEAD......I KID YOU NOT.

It was time...... The kids have grown up a bit, their ability to destroy everything in sight has passed with age and to be honest......I'd had enough. I put the foot down and a new lounge was on order. I'm sure your can understand why.......

oh...yes folks...I lived with this for a while...you could say years....one could say, mumma STOMPED that foot down!

CHECK IT OUT!!! With a splash of new paint, free carpet and fire place slate (slate found in a neighbours paddock from their demolition project), I have a new lounge.....Posh....very posh indeed!

Oh..the pic's are a little funny......that new lounge is PURPLE! Dave picked it out, don't you just love a man that is in touch with his Aubergine side!!

8 comments:

**Anne** said...

Well hello Leonie, it's lovely to hear from you. Your new lounge is stunning, you got a good man there. :) Enjoy!
Anne xx

Angela Pea said...


Beautiful!!!

tootsie said...

LOVE a purple couch!! And I'm sure
I had that carpet in my childhood bedroom! Awesome!

Allison said...

I didn't think I could love anything more than a purple couch. But then I noticed your carpet. Hells, I love that carpet.

Amanda said...

Your new lounge looks fabulous...and I love, love, love the carpet :-)

Amanda said...

Your new lounge looks fabulous...and I love, love, love the carpet :-)

tea with lucy said...

Please tell me more about the carpet. I love the carpet! Did you say free?!?!

rachel xo

Rachaeldaisy said...

It's rare that I envy others but oh my golly that has to be the most beautiful carpet ever!!! I'm just happy it's gone to a home that will cherish it and that it didn't end up in a skip bin. Your couch looks wonderfully comfy.