Friday, August 1, 2014

Crap!

Not only is my eyesight failing, I am now reduced to wearing this god dam ugly string around my NECK! Do you think I can find these little suckers in my studio....NO. They disappear like a 2 year old at a fun park. I put them down (some place safe) and THEN to add insult to injury, MY BRAIN DECIDES TO CEASE FUNCTION and do you think I can remember where I've put them! NO!

I thought I would age gracefully but NO....it seams I'm not.

If anyone has an alternative to the ugly string concept please let me know.....I need all the help I can get!!

6 comments:

Kate said...

Staples - it's about the only thing that works for me. Only kidding. Superglue is what I use. Love Kate xxooxx.

**Anne** said...

It's a bummer having to wear glasses, so annoying. I have multiple pairs of them around the house but I don't use prescription glasses just the cheap magnifying ones you get at the chemist. Other than that, when they are on and off again like when I'm reading a recipe in the kitchen, I just shove them on the top of my head and then I sometimes forget they are there and go looking. :)
Anne xx

Judy said...

I'm no help! I've been wearing glasses since I was fifteen and stabbed myself on the end of my nose while embroidering.

Jenny said...

Oh, this made me laugh! I spent about 10 minutes tonight looking for my glasses. The boys were watching footy on TV and so were no help...but I did find them eventually --> right on top of my head! At least I only lost them temporarily ;)

Angela Pea said...

Hmph....the only solution that doesn't involve string is to go to the local dollar store, purchase multiple pairs of readers and leave then stashed in every room of the house. And in the car. And in the desk at work.

beets+birch said...

i'm sporting the granny strings too! i thought about making some beaded ones and rocking them out like i am hot shit. it's all in the attitude i'm told so. string sisters unite!