Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Flashing My Wares (with health warning)

POOFS!!

The old zipper action is copping a flogging at chateau Cuppa & Cake. The cubes are deliciously comfortable, filled with the very affordable but deadly bean bag balls.

HEALTH WARNING

When making cubes filled with bean bag balls, make an additional cube out of scrap, place it inside the flashy cube and fill the insert with balls. Then cut the flappy zippy thing off on BOTH ZIPS. If you wish to re-open the cube later, then use a paperclip to thread through the zipper head. REMEMBER, bean bag balls are unsafe for our littlest elf's.

If you want to have a go at your own cube, I used a 43cm square template and I am more than happy with the size.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Your pouffe's are awesome!! We had a very attractive beige vinyl pouffe in our loungeroom when I was a kid. My siblings and I always thought that word was hilarious. I still do (clearly I haven't grown up). I've never gone much on the traditional bean bag shape so I think I might give these a go!! Love your blog :)

**Anne** said...

Looking fantastic Leonie.
Anne xx