Monday, October 6, 2014

Bugger

I dropped my camera!!! Off the bench she flew with a CRASH. Lens.....shattered....I was devastated.

Then I got to thinking....could this be the time to update my lens to what I want? I've been drooling over an 18-200 lens for years, not a posh one, just a good all rounder.

I am now the proud owner of a Sigma 18-200 F3.5-6 DC OS with nikon mount.

I think I'm in LOVE!!!!

Beware peoples, you may get just as many birds as there are flowerers on this spot from now on. Just saying!!!

8 comments:

Karen said...

Bring 'em on! I have been wondering about these lenses and have been researching after talking to a lady on my recent holiday who had one. No need to change lenses! This was particularly annoying on my holiday.

monique's mess said...

So you are counting all your little petals now, I dont mind being one of your flowerers! Glad you splurged but, sad you had to spend, so now we shall see what comes from the new lens!

Michelle said...

Woohoo...a good outcome from a terrible mishap!! Looking forward to seeing all your fabulous zoomed in shots! The birdie shot is fabulous!!!!

tracie @ beets+birch said...

yeah for the happy ending! :) can't wait to see your captures! x+o

Rachaeldaisy said...

I stood on a camera once, and squashed it. I wouldn't have thought it possible. It's great your camera story has a happy ending with birds singing and all.

Jodie said...

Great photo - enjoy your new toy !

**Anne** said...

I'm very sorry about your old lens but very happy about your new lens. That little willy wag tail is so cute.
Anne xx

Anne Schueler said...

I am sorry about you camera! But it seems something good came out of it... I got myself a 17-200 mm lens this summer and haven't looked back! So much fun to get close ups.

Take care
Anne
http://crochetbetweentwoworlds.blogspot.de