Friday, November 7, 2014

She ran with the pack....

She was the first to greet the car when we came down the drive. She was the first to meet you when you left the house. She was by my side constantly when I was in the garden or rushing out the door to feed the chooks and ducks. She was my buddy, my husbands mate and my kids very best friend.

She became very ill, very fast and this morning we had to say goodbye.

Rest in peace our beautiful girl. May you run free with all who need you in heaven. xxx

9 comments:

Mrs A said...

Sending love and thinking of you, you will always remember, xxx

Judy said...

Oh Leonie, I'm so sorry. :-(

Hugs to everyone.

Judy

Linda Johnson said...

Sending much love and sympathy to you and your family on the loss of such a loyal, loving friend.

Carol A said...

What a beautiful photo - there is nothing like losing a beloved dog because they really are the best buddy you could hope for (on four paws).

Tas said...

Aw, so sorry to hear. So hard to lose a much loved family member. Thinking of you.

Jodie said...

What a lucky girl to be a member of your family. I am so sad for you.

tracie @ beets+birch said...

big hug!

Julie said...

Oh how sad, Hugs to you and may you enjoy your lovely memories of her.

**Anne** said...

Leonie, I'm so sorry I missed this post about the loss or your beautiful friend. Thinking of you and your family.
Anne xx