Monday, January 18, 2016

Once upon a time....

I lived a life of a NORMAL PERSON.  I had a nice house with beige painted walls, matching sofa, crystal glasses and the perfect make up and hair.  I was, in my own stuck up, special way....quite posh.  Everything was perfect, the new house, the new car, the good job. The kids were clean and we were all so perfectly pretty.  

I now have a chook roaming in my house..........................Oh!  What a fall from grace I have fell. 

"Can someone PLEEEEEEEASE get chick-o-letta out of the GOD DAM HOUSE!!"

For your own entertainment, you would be delighted to know, it took 5 minutes of chasing said hen, with the help of 2 children and one labrador until capture was achieved.  

SHOOT ME NOW! 





4 comments:

Judy said...

Now, your life is normal; before was just an illusion.

monique's mess said...

Just adds to the colour of your life, just remain the top rooster and maintain pecking order

tracie @ beets+birch said...

what judy said!

Anonymous said...

Love your photo.